ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 30 December 2011

En route from Graskop to Kruger Park


Today was the first sunny day of our stay: it's so lovely to feel the sunbeams on your face. It gave our short trail to the forest falls an extra dimension. Afterwards we drove to Kruger Park and had our first encounter with cattle on the road. While I'm typing this, there's a hyena walking in front of our safari tent (so cool). Do not fear: there's a gate separating the hyena from me. Made me realize I'm quickly gonna put the pics on the blog and am going to enjoy the view! I can already see the moon and H is busy with the braai so I'm going to have a lovely dinner. 






H




Kruger Park, Tamboti camp


Braai

2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto,s en wat leuk om te lezen, dat jullie het zo naar jullie zin hebben .
    Ik wens jullie een mooi en liefdevol 2012 toe
    Dikke knuf
    Gr Marja Snip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute he allemaal! Is ook echt een heel mooi en veelzijdig land! En echt lekker eten en heerlijke wijnen;-) Puur genieten!!! Jullie ook een prachtig 2012. XX

    ReplyDelete