ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 23 March 2012

B ~ MISSION



This last week I've been quite excited about my balcony. More especially about my b ~masterplan. With the sunbeams, clear blue sky and a cleaned up balcony (the x~mas tree was still on it) I just feel the potential!  I mean, since I (so happy) can prolong my stay in my apartment till this spring and summer I decided to put some energy in my balcony. As a citygirl I'm quite attached to balconies. From the moment there are signs of an arriving spring I'm practically always on my balcony. Even though I have to wear an extra scarf or so: I don't care, I can be found on the damn;-) thing. Today phase one starts: buying the paint. Have been thinking quite some time about the colour (and have been harassing everybody with this, I mean major,  decision process) but I've made a choice! Hallelujah. It's going to be m~i~n~t ! I can already visualize after work dinners on my mint green balcony, sitting on the vintage French inspired chairs, with a bottle of rosé. I mean, the coloureffect is going to be amazing! So happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment