ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 2 March 2012

Sssst... iPhonebatical



Yesterday I made a decision! To turn of my iPhone for the coming weekend (and lucky me: my weekend always begins on friday:). In this case it made the decision extra hard. But I decided to put myself to the test. I've got to confess, I have developed a bit of an iPhone addiction. And my head really got busy from checking the latest Facebook, Path (Ilove it! Just for the closest of my friends), Whatsapp etc messages. And of course I needed to check my mail every 15 minutes (you never know, you know) and play with my 'wreck this app' app, check my horoscope, take some Hipstamatics, check pins@pinterest (and no, still not on the G#jdfhdjh Pinterest list). And sometimes... I even get a phonecall. So out of the box. 

But then, after I decided to do this there was of course the other problem. I had to inform a select group of my iPhonebattical. Otherwise they might think I got kidnapped, decided to move to another country or eloped to get secretly married... After almost a day I've got to say: I absolutely love it. It's quite exciting actually! To have some kind of a connection with the outside world I do use my e-mail (on my laptop!)and that actually works quite allright. Will keep you informed because the first day it's still new and exciting, what will saturday bring...

2 comments:

  1. En heb je het vol gehouden????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahaha! Ja;-) Kom er nog op terug!Fijn dagje! Hoop dat het snel lente wordt... X

    ReplyDelete