ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Thursday 1 March 2012

Yin yoga




Really! Have go to say that since I moved to the East part of the city and quit my yoga school in the West part(yes I'm that lazy:)my head became quite busy again. As I wrote earlier I started doing yoga at home and that helped a bit but still it's different. I realized it's actually quite nice to just follow instructions. That there's a teacher walking around to prevent you from some ridiculous moves. I quite often get the feeling that I'm not correctly interpreting poses from the pictures in my yogabook... My conclusion: DIY is fine, but following yoga classes is absolutely better. So since this weekend, I started taking yoga lessons again! Thanks to L who introduced me to a new school and a new form: Yin yoga. Instead of slow food it's like slow yoga and it's extremely nice! OOOHMMMMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment