ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 13 April 2012

D's tip for my new place (somewhere in the near future;)




D gave me a wonderful tip: a periodical rack from the VT Wonen homecollection. It's a Dutch magazine about interior decoration and they also sell products under their label. And have got to say I love the rack! It would be quite a catch for my new place (don't know exactly where that will be but it will happen in the next 5 1/2 months:). Cause I'm always displaying objects: whether it is a picture of my father as a baby or the tea mug I bought in Barcelona at Ivo &Co (check this shop when you're there!!). I'm just a displaying kind of person and now I use my bookcase for this but this means I haven't got enough room for my books. Anyways, my future place shall hopefully have more square metres so, I think I'm going to welcome this periodical rack in my new home... 



No comments:

Post a Comment