ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Saturday 14 April 2012

Valentine Gauthier ~ Deep Forest








Last May I visited Le Marais and discovered the very cute boutique of Valentine Gauthier. Beautiful clothes: lovely materials and colours. Quite a coincidence that the designer herself was in the shop and she helped me with the combination. I bought a very cute shirt and H bought me a lovely skirt to match. Can't wait for spring to arrive in Amsterdam;-) In June I'm returning to Le Marais and will visit the boutique again. As a preview I checked the site and found some inspirational stuff.
Deep forest is the theme of Valentine's '12 spring collection. And it's exotic, full of adventure and also spiritually inspired. I absolutely love the colours of this collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment