ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Saturday 21 April 2012

My lemon from Sorrento



I forgot to mention something very important in my last post: that I also bought this delicious lemon. (And yes, I know this sounds weird;- ) The thing is, there's a difference in the type of lemons. You've got normal ones and special ones. This is a special one, from Sorrento (Italy). As I'm a great fan of lemons and love limoncello (the real one from Sorrento!) I had to try this Sorrento lemon. Just to test whether they really are that special or that they belong in the plain category. And have got to say, they're special! Intense, zesty and they taste  pure, as a lemon should taste in my opinion. I love it. Today I squeezed them in a waterbottle with cold water but am curious what would happen with it's taste if I combine the Sorrento lemon with a grilled fish or use it in a lemon tarte. I promise to investigate this ;- ) And am realising at this moment,I've still got the tiramisu in the fridge. Yammie! A wonderful start of this saturday morning, technically speaking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment