ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Sunday 13 May 2012

Miss Étoile














A funny thing happened last friday. Doing the dishwashes (haven't got a machine yet;-) I was washing my all time favourite latte mug I bought in Barcelona and for the first time in almost two years I actually looked with some attention to the bottom of the mug. I never registered the brand before until friday and it said 'miss Étoile'. As I love the word 'étoile' (Melody Gardot even wrote a lovely song about the stars) I decided to start a mini investigation. Once a researcher, always a researcher;-) and I discoverd the most wonderful site. It appears to be a brand form Denmark and it has got selling points all over Europe. Scrolling through the Miss Étoile catalogue (see the pictures above)I became happier by the page! I really love the style and if there was a webshop I would have bought some items immediately. Curious about Miss Étoile? This is who she is ->



The Miss Étoile’s Universe 

"Miss Étoile is a fictive person, created by Anne Lassen, who lives in a glamorous universe, surrounded by beauty and femininity in her boudoir home in Paris. She is the centre of every collection. Everything is designed to fit into her universe. Miss Étoile has everything a woman can dream of from home accessories to furniture and textiles. Her name, Étoile, means star in French and she loves all that shines and sparkles."
I can practically see Miss Étoile sitting on the chair underneath...







2 comments:

  1. I love your post, its so cute. If you live anywhere near a Bahne, they usually have quite a nice selection og Miss Etoile goodies...

    Check out the pictures on Pinterest :-)

    http://pinterest.com/missetoiledk/miss-etoile/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your post, it made me smile! Unfortunately I don´t live near a Bahne but thanks for the advice. I will check the pinterest pictures instead ;-) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete