ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 4 May 2012

Things are gonna change ~ i am most happy





My mum gave me this lovely Dottie angel notebook last year. I'm a notebook collector XL and there's always a notebook in my bag! From a nice song I heard to funny thoughts, plans, creative ideas, etc. The strange thing is, I just realised I haven't really used the notebook the last couple of months. And that's a bit weird. In fact my mind has been extremely busy with a wide range of subjects. Creative things, huge decisions about the direction of my life, work, the way I want to grow as a person. I've decided to follow my heart and this means things are gonna change, big time. Exciting and scary at the same moment. 
I guess it was quite impossible to share all these thoughts on paper, I would have needed at least five notebook and perhaps the decision would have been made on a more intellectual level. Reading the stuff I wrote, analyzing it and then the decision making process. Now it all happened inside of me. And it feels lovely. And now it is time to re-use dottie angel again, because 'I am most happy'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment