ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Queensday











Queensday: I absolutely love it! And yesterday the weather was so amazing (a miracle!) I couldn't even believe it. We started the day at a 'Moulin Orange' party at the city theatre in Amsterdam around midnight. It was real fun and a good excuse to wear my orange dress (ok, it's not really orange but it's got an orange undertone;- )Overday we went to the 'Jordaan' The best place to be in my opinion. The centre is way too busy and the Jordaan is so much fun. Lots of live gigs on the streets, the people are relaxed and you can buy loads of yummie food. It's really a delicious area, also during the rest of the year. We also discovered some new very cute shops (they were closed of course) but we made some lovely inspirational pics which shall be placed on the Coeur Blonde blog and also on innersphere. ANd hope you'll enjoy the pics above! Today I'm a lucky girl because I'm off from work. A lovely extra day to chill, so wonderful... 

No comments:

Post a Comment