ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 10 February 2012

Breakfast on the edge


Morning! Had some extremely busy days but today is relaxation day, although I've got quite some things to do. Like writing some stuff for the Coeur Blonde newspaper! A bit scary but at the same time lots of fun. Lana del Rey's Video Games keeps popping up in my mind. Just found out there's a music video of the song and it quite matches the look and feel of the song: a bit weird but I like it.






The edgy part of this post is my adorable pink knife with a killer instinct. I didn't dare using it for a while due to a cut but seriously, I'm no cissy! The knife from Kai Pure Komachi cuts so lovely. So I attacked a grapefuit with it for my breakfast and no blood whatsoever. Although the grapefruit does look a bit scary on the picture...  Craving for a latte so will be right back with some happy news!






   

No comments:

Post a Comment