ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday morning colours






Goodmorning! I hope you'll have a wonderful sunday with lots of crisp fresh air and a long walk. Woke up quite early and tried to get back to sleep but that didn't really work out. So here I am... @9.10 am on sunday morning typing this post. What went wrong?! Grrrr. Anyways, am awake and looking forward to this day so everything is fine basically!  


Sometimes it's funny to feel the crave to take pictures of your daily life objects. Suddenly they're part of my artistic ;-) wannabe ehum, vibe. Like a homemade latte, the carafe filled with icecold water with lemon slices and fresh mint (this combination is lovely and you should really try this at home!)And look at the wonderful colours of the vegetables and the flowers. I put the flowers in an empty jam jar because I ran out of small vases but it really looks cute.


So, I'm enjoying the latte right now, gonna put on some sunday morning music and chill! But not before I share my discovery of yesterday... The best mozzarella I ever bought in The Netherlands! Absolutely delicious. It's from the Landmarkt and the brand is called buffelfarm. In Amsterdam de Landmarkt is the only place to buy this mozzarella according to the site. Interesting, because really, it deserves more points of sales. I made this yesterday afternoon:







No comments:

Post a Comment