ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Saturday 11 February 2012

Paris: mon amour! With a specific love interest in le Marais







After my visit to Paris during les journées Nomade last year there was no other option: I had to return in 2012. Les journées Nomades is a weekend full of art in all kind of different ways in le Marais. From special exhibitions in art galleries to visits to the ateliers of artists and more. It's a festival and the specific part in Le Marais where it is set, le Haut Marais was a new area for me. It's a part of le Marais with loads of locals, just a few tourists, lovely unique boutiques and quite some biological restaurants. Instead of the typical Paris pictures, I posted some other pictures I took above. Can't wait to return in June!



No comments:

Post a Comment