ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Friday 3 February 2012

Snowy white Amsterdam



A snowy white Amsterdam: for the first time in 2012! Just outside I realized I bought Uggs last year... But to walk all those stairs back to my place I decided to take the risk whit my flat boots. Had a lovely white noon with D in Amsterdam. The crisp snow was absolutely amazing and we were so lucky to be the first ones to walk on the snowy Noordermarkt. That's so amazing: to be the first one to walk on a fully untouched white square. With a lovely church on the background. 


Those are the small things that make me extremely happy. As well as the 'bounding' between people that seems to grow when something extraordinary (lots of snow in one hour) happens. D & I just felt that vibe in 'de Jordaan' area. All the owners of the small shops were outside cleaning the pavements, chatting and laughing. Really amazing. We had an inspiring talk with the owner of Unicorn boutique(really someone who follows her ), warm apple pie at Winkel (the best apple pie of Amsterdam), a delicious lunch at our all time favorite Italian restaurant Assaggi and we discovered a new Italian shop Il Mattarello . D & I bought their specialty: homemade ravioli and can't wait to taste them! And we've got some creative deadlines set for next week for our first joined project: the Coeur Blonde Newspaper. Am quite excited to be honest!    


No comments:

Post a Comment