ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Magnolia




Last year I had a very special afternoon under a magnolia tree. It was magic. In a way it was a little reset of my path. Since that day (my life has really changed in one year) I've got a special thing with magnolia trees. They're rather rare in Amsterdam and it's a bit to early yet so I was really surprised to come across magnolia branches in my favorite flower shop Fleurmonde in Amsterdam. I was told it's just the beginning of the season so I've still got some time to buy one (I still had some lovely flowers in my living room)so can't wait to go back to the shop. I instantly knew it would look so lovely in my new home (minor detail: I still have to find one :-). But it's meant to be that a magnolia branch will look heavenly in it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment