ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Exciting! A new home ♥

It's really exciting: I'm going to find a new home!!! It's my personal mission to find a new house within two months. A place full of light, spacial, lots of windows, a balcony, my own herb garden (on the balcony;) in that part of Amsterdam with lots of creative vibes: Westerpark or surroundings. Can't wait for spring to come because I already see myself on that balcony with a glass of delicious South African bubbles. I already got ideas about the colour scheme of the interior, the use of natural materials, lots of DIY accesoires and I just feel that it's going to be a wonderful growproject. I'm ready to start a new adventure! First things first: I need a new location, whahaa. As a exciting preparation I'm going to compose a moodboard for the interior this weekend for the look and feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment