ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Monday 16 January 2012

Welcome home

Yesterday I had a wonderful homecoming because of the creative pieces of art D left in the house and a cute 2012 postcard (& a bottle of my favorite Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand) I got from N. Instant happiness it was. I did notice an identity change of my basil plant but the message of D on the pot saying 'a new growproject' really made me laugh. And I guess it's a parallel to my own growproject right now. 2012 shall be 'Pip's growproject'. On the inside and on the outside (hopefully not literally though). Step by step. I haven't got a masterplan but I'm going to discover it along the way. So I decided to make a special label on inner sphere called 'Growproject'. Come to think of it, my blog was probably the first step of it... 


D's homemade card 




No comments:

Post a Comment