ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Monday 30 January 2012

Wonder



I absolutely love the notebooks of Papaya art. They're inspiring, pretty & positive. They simply make me happy. Since a couple of years I always bring a notebook with me, everywhere I go. It could happen that I don't open the notebook for a couple of weeks because I'm too preoccupied and rational and my creative flow seems to have disappeared... but then it magically pops up again. For me the 'pop up' happens when I slow down my monkey mind by meditation, quality time by myself or inspiring gatherings with friends. And funny as it may seem, also thanks to a social media stop, even for a day. Then the flow begins, with a drawing (even though I cant't really draw;-)a word, followed by sentences that just pop up. Sometimes it keeps quiet for a little while but in a strange way that's ok, because I know that the pop up will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment