ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Skinny laMinx

So far my favorite street of Capetown is without a doubt Bree street. I'm typing this message from &Union cafe/restaurant, situated along Bree Road in a garden like scene. Not romantic but tough. I like the fact that I'm surrounded by locals (but that's my deviation;). The funny thing is that I'm not a huge meat fan but I adore the sausages from their bbq. Anyways, Bree street... With delicious breakfast/lunch hotspots (Amsterdam eat your heart out!) and with some small local designershops. The shops are extremely small but really cute and all got their own signature.  Like Skinny laMinx. By the way: I've got a trendsetter like statement: in 2012 the next best thing will be 'hanging plants without a pot'. In your living room... Saw them both@Skinny and@Noordermarkt in Amsterdam. It's a worldwide revolution. 


Skinny laMinx














Skinny laMinx ~ http://skinnylaminx.com/
&Union ~ http://www.andunion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment