ABOUT    inspired by   Facebook    contact  

Sunday 15 January 2012

NeighbourFood Market Amsterdam

What a delicious coincidence! Just returned from Capetown this morning to discover a new venue at the Westergasfabriek. From next sunday there will be a three-weekly NeighbourFood Market. With lots of local products and to me it seems it's goning to be a lovely meet and greet between 'good food' lovers. Just like the Neighbourgoodsmarket in Capetown. Am already thinking of post holiday blues coping strategies and to me it seems this new market has got the potential of being a succesful one. So guess where I'll be next sunday morning... And I really like the visuals of it's website, just have a look, I copied the link beneath the picture. 


Now I'm going to enjoy a cup of Dr. Stuarts detox tea because I had an overdose of la dolce vita the last couple of weeks. Am going to think of some lovely healthy recipes for the coming week. And I decided to enjoy the view of the bottles I brought from South Africa instead of enjoying it's taste.




  
 Neighbourfoodmarkethttp://neighbourfoodmarket.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment